- At least 6 years professional experience in web development.
- Knowledge of E-commerce related services, including shipping APIs, payment gateways, analytics/reporting systems, etc.
- Experience with Open Source E-Commerce and CMS applications, including Magento and Drupal.
- Experience integrating responsive and mobile technologies with a focus on frontend performance.
- Ability to transform graphical comps and theme/integrate into CMS layouts and pages, creating reusable components to improve ongoing efficiency.
- Previous projects involved integration with backend systems and APIs.
- Communicates openly and effectively, both verbally and electronically, asking questions and giving input where necessary.
- Experience with implementing custom sites using Magento Community or Magento Enterprise
- Knowledge of PHP-based frameworks, including Laravel, Zend, Symfony, CakePHP, and/or CodeIgniter.
- Experience with Atlassian services, including JIRA, Confluence, and BitBucket.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other cloud computing experience.
- Management and implementation of LAMP stacks.
- Multi-server hosting environment experience, including networking, security, tuning, caching, and scaling.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Fireworks.
- Prior experience in startup environment.
Shinola is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. I you need assistance on an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.