- Best eyes in the industry. 20 / 20 vision or corrected 20/20 vision. Have the ability to see details at close range.
- Exceptional attention to detail. Able to notice tiny defects: scratches, spots, rust, lint, hair, tarnished metal, dents, deformations, marks on pieces the size of a quarter or smaller.
- Candidates with experience working with a magnifying glass while inspecting tiny parts will be considered first.
- Passing a dexterity test or similar will be required.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience working as a Line Assembler of small parts or components or similar capacity.
- Experience in the watch industry or inspecting small components and/or parts is highly desired.
Shinola is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. I you need assistance on an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.