- Minimum five years' production planning, scheduling and material control experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain and/or /Business Operations, APICS certification is preferred.
- Ability to review and interpret concepts and to communicate necessary actions and requests clearly and concisely.
- Ability to be flexible in a dynamic work environment.
- Working knowledge of ERP/MRP principles and materials management.
- Extensive knowledge of Bill of Materials structures and routings.
- Knowledge of Production and Purchasing functions in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, self-motivated, ability to handle high volume workload, and changing priorities in a high paced department.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, must have the ability to communicate at all levels and have great interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, BI and ERP systems.
Shinola is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. I you need assistance on an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.